1. My name is legally Ashley, not Ashlley. Most of my friends think it’s Ashlley.
2. I have lived in the J.V. area my entire life. I’ve lived in four different homes in the same neighborhood.
3. I’ve gauged my ears up and taken them out three or four different times.
4. When I pierced the cartilage in my ear I pierced it with a safety pin, while I visited my mom in Colorado.
5. We got the name Sylar from the show Heroes, Atticus from How to Kill a Mocking bird, and Grey from Grey’s Anatomy.
6. I have never actually named either one if my kids. My mom picked out Zaydens name, and Carlos picked out Sylars name.
7. The only reason I passed my driving test was because i was shaky, I normally didn’t drive the charger, and I was pregnant. So the lady let it slide.
8. I wear my hair up most the time to avoid the want to chop it off. I’d rather wear extensions than have my hair long.
9. I still have pink in my hair. I don’t even care.
10. I couldn’t say my vows, so I just laughed. Eventually I got the words out.
11. I’m so pale you can see my veins throughout most of my body.
12. My foot size went from a 7 1/2 before I had Zayden to a 6-6 1/2 now.
13. I have/had Trichotillomania. I went nearly bald from it. Some of my hair is still super short because of that.
14. I am a truly boring person, and I normally can’t hold a conversation to save my life.
15. I was supposed to have my tonsils taken out when Zayden was six months old.
16. Most of my pants have bleach stains on them.
17. I pick at my lips until they bleed and they are raw. It’s a horrid habit.
18. I pick at things when I’m upset, anxious, or nervous.
19. I’m legally blind, but passed my eye exam for the driving test.
20. I’m about to eat spaghetti and play 42. #20facts